Welcome to the York County Amateur Golf Association!
The 2023 Season is fast approaching. Our schedule is set to be on line by February 15, 2023 and registration will open on March 15, 2023. Please note the following change in our Amateur and the addition of the Regents' Glen Classic:
QUALITY DIGITAL OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES YORK COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP
For 2023 this event will be flighted after Saturday's round. All players will play both days. Flights on Sunday will consist of a Championship Flight and 1ST FLIGHT. The Championship flight will consist of the top 40 scores and ties and is a 36 hole event. All others will be in the first flight for a single day 18 hole event with scores from Sunday . Prizes will be awarded in both flights.
REGENT'S GLEN CLASSIC
This is a new event for 2023. This will be an 18 hole (Gross) two man better ball with an individual championship. Two Divisions (Open and Senior) The event is open to all amateurs with a verifiable WHS handicap. (Note: there are no other eligibility restrictions)
2021 PLAYER INFORMATION
YCAGA ENTRY GUIDELINES
The following changes have been made. These changes will apply to all scheduled tournaments thru the remainder of the season.
1. For single player events - All players must complete the YCAGA registration on our tournament schedule page. for two man events at least one player must be registered via the YCAGA registration page. Any player who is eligible for points in our point system - must be registered via the YCAGA registration page. Players eligible for points are: York county Residents or must be members of a YCAGA Club.
2. No entry payments will be accepted at the registration table, the day of the tournament. All entries must be on line payment thru our tournament registration process. (see tournament schedule page)
3. One or all players are encouraged to entering their scores electronically at each hole, utilizing the golf genius app. Instructions on use will be available by a representative of the YCAGA the morning of the tournament. Score cards are still provided and as of this time are the official score. Score cards must be signed by player and scorer and turned into the official scoring area upon completion of your round.
4. The YCAGA will be following the tournament guidelines as set out by the GAP, with adjustments for YCAGA Tournaments. Our guidelines can be viewed by clicking the following link. These will be updated as the season continues and new guidelines are put out by the State and the GAP.
5. The YCAGA has set the following minimum and maximum tournament participation (applicable to men and women's division separately) 30 minimum (as of registration end date) 120 maximum (as of registration end date).
6. We will still have a skins game. If you plan on entering into the skins, you must have the correct change, to eliminate handling of monies. Skins entry is $10.00 per player in all of our events.
The YCAGA strongly urges everyone to download our guidelines and review. Any questions should be directed to David Bennett (email@example.com) or Bob Ruby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION IN YCAGA EVENTS.
MENS SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIP AND ETZWEILER CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
SENIOR & SUPER SENIOR (Men & Women)
(1) Seniors will play from middle mens tee. Two flights based on age for seniors: (50 and older) (60 and older) Overall Champion may come from either flight. Gross and Net prices for each flight
(2) Super Seniors (65 and older) will play Forward mens tees. Gross and Net Prizes.
ETZWEILER CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS (Men & Women)
(1) Three Divisions : Amateur (no age limitation) Seniors (50 and older) Super Seniors (65 and older)
(2) Amateur - plays from Modified Championship Tees Seniors - play from middle mens tee Super Senior - play from mens forward tees
(3) You select which division you want to play in. eg. Senior age 55 may play in Amateur Division You may only play in one division due to different tee boxes being use for each flight.
WE WANT TO EXTEND OUR SINCERE THANKS TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS : ETZWEILER FAMILY FUNERAL SERVICE (BOB ETZWEILER) QUALITY DIGITAL OFFICE TECHNOLOGY (JEFF POET) , THE BALTIMORE LIFE COMPANIES (SEAN O'CONNOR) & MIZUNO. THE SUPPORT OF THESE LOCAL MERCHANTS AND INDIVIDUALS IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE SUCCESS OF THE YCAGA TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AND SUCCESS.